Thursday, August 27, 2009

Additional Mad Paper.

27th August 2009
6:26pm

Okay its like exams are already over for us cos' a group of us went to watch "Bandslam" today. I told myself never to feel guilty for not studying but here I am, giving in to the temptation to use the computer when I have Add Math paper 1 tomorrow :P

I can't wait for tomorrow's paper to be over. After tomorrow's paper will be a long weekend awaiting before we finish last leg of the prelim race. Hehehe left with all the paper 1s! Then holidays here we come! Yayness.

Out tomorrow probably with Chewy & the girls. Gotta go look for my brother's 21st birthday present. I have totally no idea at all what to get for him. Thinking of something less childish but I really can't think of much.

I can't wait for the Sept holz to be here. Baking session with Ting & Xuan & food hunting with bro. Thumbs up.

Goodbye. I'm depriving of content.

No comments: