Friday, August 21, 2009

Examination Fever!

21st August 2009
9:12pm


"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
Oscar Wilde.

Prelims have officially arrived at our doorstep & what else can we do but embrace it & do the best that we can? Four papers down, plenty more to come. This mundane lifestyle has already found a comfortable spot in my life & I sense its going to continue for another two more weeks to come before the Sec 4s plunge into their Sept holidays even before the papers are returned! YAY! This implies that we do not have to go through the turmoil of receiving poor results before the holidays & we can sincerely play out hearts out!

Lunch with Ellie & WeiTing to unwind. Both of them bought Subway while I was battling with my incessant stomach cramp. Settled with bread for myself. Caught "The Proposal" with WeiTing & came to a consensus that Ryan Reynolds' damn hawt! I just realised that he acted in X-men too :O

Alright, best of luck to all Sec fours out there who are currently having their prelims :D Before we know it it'll be over!

No comments: