Saturday, August 01, 2009

Muggerz.

1st August 2009
10.30pm

Spent the entire day mugging Chemistry. Mr Yow's face just spirals into sight whenever I open up my Chem textbook. He'll be like talking to me in his accent..so scary. Decided to meet up with Yeehui at the National Library to do somemore revision. Couldn't find a seat in the Study Lounge. So we had to sit outside. Yeehui couldn't get much Physics stuff in her head so she ended up doodling.

Met Reina afterwards at Central. Went to her shop to try some stuff out. She's got pretty cool make-up brushes there, made from different animal hair. I'm so gonna go for a manicure there after O's!


Laksa for dinner before heading to Liang Court. Bought myself a book from Kino. Was contemplating real hard whether I should buy it & eventually did cos' I felt I could learn something out of that book ^^ or more like out of Mj's phenomenal life. Gonna upload the peektures from today & hop onto bed to READ THE BOOK! :D





1 comment:

jerry said...

This is a great post. I just had one of the ‘Doh!’ moments and ran back to correct my own site before publishing my comment. You see my own comment form did not match what I’m about to advice. I get less comment than you, so never noticed any problem. I’ve changed it now anyway so here goes.


study abroad

c