Friday, August 28, 2009

Playground fun!

28th August 2009
9:40pm

Officially screwed Add Math paper up so I shall not think about it & toil to do well for my remaining papers.

Home early today with WeiTing after paper to get changed & surf a bit of the internet. Left house after that to meet Chewy for lunch. Talked about so many things that made me laugh till I wanna cry. Zhisen joined us after that. Had a fun time flinging my Action City bread around.


Check out the weight difference!

Joke of the day:
I accidentally dropped the Action City bread & this auntie walked past saying, "Aiyooo, cannot eat already" in a really pitiful voice. Hell funny. She actually thinks that its edible.....


Check out the height difference!

Okay so playground after that to swing & see-saw. I was serving my sentence by doing the "Nobody" dance under the tree. Shit.

Sent Chewy & Zhisen home after that before heading to Brother's hostel at NTU. My Bro's school is mighty cool & I feel like a frog that only sees the sky from the well.


Flower four. Omg.

No comments: