Friday, August 28, 2009

Go On, Girl.

28th August 2009
10:23pm

"Immediately he spoke to them and said, "Take courage! It is I. Don't be afraid." Then he climbed into the boat with them, and the wind died down. They were completely amazed."
Mark 6:51

Sissy, hope everything's fine there for you. Just want to let you know that I'm very sorry I haven't been there to hear you out lately cos' of exams. So we really have to meet up soon :)

Just believe in yourself in whatever you do, no matter how tough it may seem right now, because I'm sure something good will come out of it. Don't do anything silly to hurt yourself cos' its gonna hurt everyone single one around you who cares & loves you more than you know.

Feel better soon. I want the old cheerful Sissy back :) & I'm sure you'll find the strength you used to have back. I'll be 24/7 here for you just like how you've always been here for me :) I miz you lots, sista! :)

No comments: