Friday, August 07, 2009

Happy 44th Birthday, Singapore (In Advance)

7th August 2009
9.33pm

(Oreo is exercising vigorously & noisily on his normal [not silent] mode wheel.)

I'm gonna wish Singapore a happy birthday in advance cos' I'm quite sure I won't be able to do so on Sunday itself cos' that's gonna be a mugtarded day, so

HAPPY FORTY FOURTH BIRTHDAY, TINY RED . (dot)

Had ND celebration in school today, Mandy represented Np as a flagbearer & I think she looked really suave ^^ Thumbs up!

Tree planting today was cute I find. 4B's got its very own tree now! But the main thing I liked about today was actually it being a really short day :D Met up with Reina after I went back home & changed.

Ate at Niwa Sushi in Simei before heading to PS to hunt for Zhisen's present. Went to Cathay afterwards & went to Gramaphone. I'm soooo gonna get the MJ shirt they have there! Its a new addition to my never-existed wishlist :)

Caught "Up" together with Jiahan (long time no see!), Sharis (even longer!), Yeehui & Reina after that. Russell is soooooooooo chubby I wanna squeeze his playdoh cheeks. Oops. He's also like blushing 24/7 which is like a natural blusher which equates to damn cool.

Accompanied Reina to SDT afterwards before heading home & did some SS & here I am :) Photos!


Spot the similarity
.


We the Unglamourous.


Reina the Unglamourous.

No comments: